AIM
urza

Whiny the pooh Whiny the pooh

Honestly?

It just seems incomplete...not even a minute of humor. It was only a tiny skit of funniness but it could of been a lot better if it was atleast 2 minutes or something...and at first i thought this was gonna be great. The introductionary humor was good, and just as i sat back ready to watch a good humor flash the movie ends. Just incomplete to me.....

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Hillarious

Loved the whole thing. The humor was too much for me to handle. Laughed at every scene. A masterpiece, my favorite characters are dumbass and hacker. Spectacular, funny and great. This animation actually has a morale to it as well....Overall with excellent animation and a perfect balance of humor and length this movie was one of the best i have seen on newgrounds. Truly awesome.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

I dont know about this one....

yea I guess this is pretty funny...some jokes were kind of exagerated though and it didnt have that same magic that the others did. Sure it was still great, but I think it lost its charm as far as humor goes. Kind of comparrible to when mario bros. 2 got realesed. Its just not as good as the original. Even though its not AS good, it dosnt mean its not good. It was pretty funny at some points, but its shortness was dissapointing, and the video itself I wouldnt count as dissapointing. I'd just say its not as good.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

absolutely hillarious

oh my god that was freaking hillarious. The concept was awesome, the fighting was awesome, and the humor was awesome. Overall i thought it was a masterpiece and goes perfect with the smash kingdom series. I personally thought king dedede was the funniest part, he couldnt keep me from laughing my eyes out.

$eG@ $eG@

nice!

Wow, this is the best april fools joke i've seen yet :D, a bit short....but the humor in it made it all worthwhile. Keep it up

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

pure awesome.

this should be the opening to the sequel of newgruonds rumble. It enchances you to get a feeling of something legendary. I dont know about you, but i think this video defines newgrounds.

TT: 011 Runner II TT: 011 Runner II

great.

I dont know about you, but this put me in a good trance. its fun to watch, keeps you entertained, the music is calming, and it isnt too long to make you annoyed, and not to short to make you mad. Nearly perfect. This defines the word great.

Science! Science!

LOL

the storyline was random, the dinosaur was random, and the music was random......and thats just how we like it.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

great.

Shigeru Miyamoto is one of, if not the best video game designer ever. This video is one of the best tributes to anoyone that ive seen on newgrounds, it puts you in a very respective honorable mood when watching shigeru fighting alongside his creations, the music choice was kinda weird but it slowly went with the video and the combination defined amazing. Again I truly think this is one of the best videos on newgrounds. no joke.

Without A Mushroom Without A Mushroom

poor luigi

I personally love luigi better then mario, but despite the shortness of this video, i thought it was an instant classic that will be remembered for years to come LOL, love the drama and intensity

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

I used to kill Mario in the original SNES and NES games so I could play as Luigi, lol.